-Keep the track clean and clear of any debris or pet hair
-Rub a candle stick along the track for smooth operation
-If these don’t work, have us out to inspect the and lubricate the rollers
At Desert King Windows, we cater to our clients in such a way that the homeowner has no stress or aggravation at all. Replacement windows will dramatically change the temperature of your home. Energy efficient windows and sliding glass doors stop the heat from entering your home. For a quick, accurate way to compare the energy efficiency of windows and doors
Stay tuned for many helpful tips and tricks…
Desert King Windows offers some of the finest replacement window and door products. The products are of special interest to those living in the desert, because they offer a special AG3 Low-E glass that helps protect homes from extreme desert heat. We offer a variety of patio doors to reflect your unique style. Choose from several door designs, color, and hardware options to achieve the customized appearance you desire. Your custom patio door will be configured to your specification to ensure it fits exactly into your home and provides the superior appearance that sets your home apart from the rest. Here are some of our patio door options and there great features:
Classic French Doors Product Features
- Tempered Ameriglass™ insulating glass featuring warm edge spacer.
- Fusion welded frame and sash for greater strength and durability.
- Multiple chambers provide layers of insulation even in the warmest or coldest temperatures.
- Full perimeter weather strip provides protection from air and water infiltration.
- Sloped anodized aluminum sill resists wear.
- Multi-point lock system with solid brass center deadbolt and key lock provide optimal safety.
- Standard center deadbolt with keylock affords optimum security.
- Additional flush bolts at head and sill on inactive panel of French door.
Riviera French Slider Product Features
- Multiple configurations to choose from.
- Smooth gliding operation with dual tandem rollers on a stainless steel track system.
- Incorporates rugged durability with rigid metal reinforcement at the interlocking meeting rail providing weather tightness and forced entry resistance.
- Heavy duty plated steel tandem rollers glide above debris on a raised stainless steel monorail track system for continued smooth and easy operation.
- Structural metal reinforcement within vertical sash rails enhance performance against outside elements.
- Fusion welded frame and sash construction insures structural integrity with long-term beauty and durability.
- Triple seal positive interlocking at meeting rail provides weather tightness and forced entry resistance.
- Optional hardware choices
For more information on how to install these beautiful, energy efficient patio doors in your home today, please visit our website today!
Desert King Windows has developed the Reflections Series which provides the ideal home window for those living in an extreme desert climate. The Reflections Series redefines the standard for energy savings, year-round comfort and ease of maintenance.
The team at Desert King Windows searched extensively for a manufacturing partner to develop the Reflections Series. Their new Reflections Window System incorporates numerous exclusive enhancements that were necessary to build a window that will reject the extreme southwest desert climates. Some of these new features include the company’s non-toxic and odorless Glass Fillers, the ESF White Silicone spacer and the dual brass wheel roller system that provides an improved weight distribution when operated.
Residents in the Phoenix, Arizona metropolitan area as well as the El Paso, Texas area can call Desert King Windows today to discuss which replacement windows will best fit their home’s needs. The experts at Desert King Windows can also offer their knowledge about tax credits, estimates, window and door product installations and more.
About Desert King Windows
Desert King Windows offers window and door product replacements in multiple states with locations in Gilbert, Arizona and El Paso, Texas. Desert King Windows’ CEO, Bill Burns, has over 35 years of experience in the industry and he strives to ensure client satisfaction in each install. They proudly have their own in-house installation team in order to avoid many of the issues that can arise with the use of a sub-contractor.
Press Release Distributed Here: